Review of Blue Spider Press's "A Good Night with a Bad Movie" Monthly box

I pride myself in knowing about and loving cheesy horror flicks. Since high school I have viewed scores of Z listed movies to my delight - don't ask me why, but I love to watch terrible, cheap horror movies. With that being said, I am not alone in my love for the cheaply made horror "movies." Over the years I have come across tens of people who love to really get into a bad horror movie and rip it to shreds.

Enter Jeremy at Blue Spider Press. He and I go way back. He knows my love for the cheese gore films and so when he told me about his "Good Night with a Bad Movie" box, I was immediately on board. I am already a monthly subscriber to the Blue Spider Press monthly book box where I get 3 used books and lots of other delights - it's Christmas every month!

Anyway, I managed to get my hands on one of these Good Night with a Bad Movie boxes. Let me tell you - it's worth every penny! I got a never-opened copy of a movie that has the best in show for no budget horror cheese as well as awesome caramel and chocolate covered popcorn to enjoy why I watch the movie. There was even a pack of Awesome! trading cards that have such cards as "Donuts" and "Bacon," "Sasquatch" and "Narwhals." Each card has a hilarious description of the object on the back. Pure awesome. Not to mention I got a zombie eye painted sleep mask - great for those Saturdays when I want to block out ALL OF THE SUN! Jeremy was even nice enough to throw in a Creepshow pin (one of my all-time favorite movies - RIP Romero) and some cool stickers. Just in case that wasn't enough, Blue Spider Press threw in a candle and some hot chocolate!

Below is a picture of my unboxing of the Good Night with a Bad Movie box.

Thank you Jeremy and Candace, I love this box! Please don't stop sending them to me!

If you want to check out Blue Spider Press and all they have to offer, (Like the Good Night with a Bad Movie box - duh) check them out here or if you want to look at the box I've been going on about you can access it directly here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Test Post

Atoms: How do they even work?